We strive to be honest and upfront with everyone, so please carefully read
- We do not buy, sell, repair or program any trunked radios.
- The prices shown are for programming
only. Shipping cost is
- You must verify the proper operation
of your radio prior to sending it to us for reprogramming. If it doesn't
work before programming, it is not likely to work after programming.
- Radios sent to us for programming will
be tested for proper operation prior to programming. If the radio is not
working it will be returned as-is, at your expense.
- It is understood that you have the
technical skills, service manuals, proper test equipment and the tuning and
alignment tools necessary to remove and install your memory module and to
tune and realign your radio for proper operation.
If you do not feel comfortable
with doing this, we will tune and align your radio for an additional $45.00.
- In order to program any Public Safety (Fire, Police, Special Emergency or
Local Government) transmit frequencies, we require a letter of authorization
from the agency holding the FCC license for the frequencies.
- We cannot loan service manuals or
provide tuning instructions or technical support over the telephone or via
- We are not responsible for ANY memory
module or radio that you supply to us that will not accept a program. Some
of the older PROM type memory modules will self destruct when you try
program them, even when using factory programmers.
- Please package your radio or memory module properly to prevent damage during
shipment. Do not ship an unprotected memory module in a flat envelope. (We
guarantee that it will be damaged, no matter what carrier you send it by.)
- A 90 day parts and labor warranty is
provided on any memory module or PROM that we supply.